Monday 20 July 2015

Finished Screen Printed Tote bags!

After posting my designs a week ago I received lots of positive response which made me really excited to do some screen printing. I managed to spare an afternoon to get into the print room and make my bags and they have turned out just how I imagined them (I did have a huge amount of help from someone, Thanks Amy!!) After exposing my designs on a large screen, it was just a case of printing away to my hearts content and the whole process was surprisingly easy. I have to admit I was slightly scared and intimidated about screen printing as I hadn't done much of it before, but now that Amy has gone through it with me I have become more relaxed about using the facilities. Previously it was a daunting experience for me in the print room as it is usually full of people who are confident in what they are doing, but doing this small project has given me some inner courage. As it is summer, the rooms are empty which means that it is the perfect time to practice and gain as much confidence as possible before starting second year.
Anyway, now that I have them all finished they are ready for sale. I have packaged and labeled each one in cellophane wrap for protection and to make them look a little more professional. I will be selling them on my stall at Borrowby Show on the 29th July along with other things like drawings and paintings so if you are interested then please come along. If you can't attend Borrowby show then feel free to send me a message if you are interested and I will sort something out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.