Friday 24 July 2015

Daily Drawing Update - Week Eight

I'm back! for those of you who don't know the past couple of weeks have been very busy for me with moving into my new house, but now the move is complete! Last week all my arty things were boxed up so I was unable to get my daily drawings done, I hope you can let me off? Anyway, my belongings are all unpacked and stored snug in my new, small room which is great as I can now create things again! I also had a short but sweet visit home and found a 'draw 50 animals' book on my old shelf so I decided to draw some of the animals from it, I hope you like them!
#50 - Turtle.
#51 - Otter.
#52 - Otter.
#53 - Pelican.
#54 - Dolphin.
#55 - Lion.
#56 - Gorilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.