Tuesday 28 July 2015

Borrowby Show Craft Market

Oil Paintings
Oil and acrylic paintings
Spray paintings
Drawings
Screen printed tote bags
Its that time of the year again when all of the local villages in my home town start having their annual horticultural and agricultural shows and tomorrow (29th July) marks Borrowby's 66th. The show is composed of a huge variety of competitions such as horse jumping, dog shows, art and crafts, photography, flower arrangement and home baking. Along side that there is always a bunch of stalls selling their wares from sweets to garden furniture, hook a duck to football shootouts. This year is the first they will be holding an arts and crafts tent for people to rent a plot and sell what they have to offer, and I will be one of those. Above is a selection of what I have to offer and hopefully some will sell. I have plenty of things; drawings, paintings, prints and bags so there should be something that interests everyone. If you are free on the 29th July or are already on planning on coming to the show be sure to come check out my work, it would be much appreciated! Lets just pray the weather brightens so that it's an enjoyable day for all!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was near there, I would totally stop buy, those spray painting and screen-printed totes look great. I like the chicken!

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.