Friday 3 July 2015

Daily Drawing Update - Week Six

Taking a breather and drawing more abstract patterns last week helped me as it took off the pressure slightly, pressure that was stressing me out and clouding my thoughts. Now I am back with inspiration and ideas to propel me for a few more weeks at least! One of my main thinking times is when I am in the shower. I love to stand under the warm waterfall and contemplate life and other random things - 'shower thoughts'. I have used this time to think about things I can draw to keep me motivated, and now I have a good list of themes for future weeks. Here is the first from that list...
#36 - Heel.
#37 - Heel.
#38 - Shoe.
#39 - Wedge.
#40 - Shoe.
#41 - Sandal.
#Heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.