Friday 11 September 2015

Daily Drawing Update - Week Ten

This is a 'better late than never' kind of post that will conclude my daily drawing series... for now anyway. I have been struggling to find the time to draw due to life getting in the way but I managed to do some drawing when I was on holiday in Cornwall so I thought I'd share them with you.

#64 - Late night drawing off the harbour.
#65 - I thought this boat looked all lonely out there in the middle of the harbour.
#66 - 'Fun Day' at Gorran Haven beach. I am now defending champion of the quoits competition of 2015, woo!
#67 - This little cove was perfect for skimming stones!
#68 - A lone yacht late at night. The blue of the sea and sky matched perfectly there was no horizon line to be seen.
#69 - Little fishing trawler from Fowey.
#70 - A view of St. Ives beach where a seagull stole my Ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.