Friday 5 June 2015

Daily Drawing Update - Week Two

I tried keeping this weeks daily drawings to a particular theme, see if you can guess what it it?
#8 - Went home for the weekend and Dad had one of these waiting for me to eat.
#9 - While home I helped Mum do some gardening. The day was spent mowing, pruning and raking up debris.
#10 - Wouldn't mind having a reptilian friend, but I don't think I'd be allowed one in the flat!
#11 - This was an attempt to paint a lake, it reminds me of when my dad used to take me fishing.
#12 - Everyone loves a sirloin, how do you like yours cooked?
#13 - When I was young I thought eggs could bounce, as it turned out, they don't...
#14 - TIL a male duck is called a drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.