Friday 12 June 2015

Daily Drawing Update - Week Three

I am really enjoying this daily drawing challenge as it has helped me stay creative. This week I decided to give the watercolours a rest and picked up some fine liners.
#15 - As it's a Saturday there is plenty of people coming into Leeds for a big night out, especially those on a Stag Night.
#16 - After watching Shrek 2 and 3 with King Harold turning into a frog, I thought I'd draw my own.
#17 - Mr Magnolia by Quentin Blake was my favourite book as a child, I just love Mr Magnolia's new boot!
#18 - This is the key that has been my home for the past year, don't want to give it up yet!
#19 - It's been one of those cleaning days today. Not my favourite job of the week I have to say.
#20 - My Onyx ring I got from Cornwall last summer from the coolest antique shop ever!
#21 - My trusty pencil sharpener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.