Thursday 13 October 2016

Cornwall Film Photos 2016


I'm pleased to say that I've finally had the film developed from my holiday in Cornwall back in August. It's taken me ages but I had a half filled roll that I wanted to use up before I sent them off. Cornwall was amazing and even though we've been there four years in a row, we still manage to visit new places which means it's great for photo opportunities. I love taking photos on my Dad's old Nikon FA because the colours are so pure and its always a surprise to me that they come out as clearly as they do. Just like with my trip to Cala d'Or earlier this year I thought I'd share some of my favourite snaps. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.