Wednesday 29 June 2016

Film Photos from Cala d'Or


So Amy and I landed back in Leeds last Tuesday after an amazing, well deserved break in Cala d'Or, Majorca, where we enjoyed sun, swimming and seafood. We stayed in a cool little apartment which included a small kitchen area and access to a pool which was perfect for our casual holiday. It was my first proper sunny holiday and our first holiday together so we loved being able to chill out and do what we wanted. Every day we would cook up fried eggs for breakfast, relax by the beach, read a book, swim in the pool and then go out for an extravagant meal in the evening where we would try food like octopus and squid and we LOVED it! I took my Nikon FA film camera my Dad gave me last year and three rolls of film so I could capture snapshots from our holiday. I thought I'd share some of them with you here:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.