Friday 20 May 2016

City Of Cake!!!


Last weekend The Gallery at Munro House, Tattooed Bakers and Leeds Indie Food built an immersive, edible instillation in the centre of Trinity Leeds named the City Of Cake to celebrate the unique culture of Leeds. Made entirely out of cake and ganache the edible exhibition invited the public to walk through the buildings that give Leeds its individuality such as the Town Hall, the Broadcasting Tower and the Hyde Park Picture House. The best part? you could take a bite of it with you!

After an intense Gym session Amy and I queued up on the second floor of the Trinity centre to walk through the exhibition and take with us a piece of the Kirkgate Market. It was a super cool experience and I could really appreciate the effort put into creating the wonderful masterpieces. I loved the colours of all the buildings and the detail was amazing! For those who didn't manage to see the exhibition I took some photos and I thought I'd share them with you, I hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.