Tuesday 19 May 2015

Welcome!


So this is my obligatory 'Hello world!' type post about my new (and first) blog! As it mentions in my bio I am a 20 year old Fine Art student currently studying at Leeds College of Art and so far I have learned a lot about myself and my practice. I have just finished my first year (which has gone by so fast!) and I have decided to set up a blog as part of my Personal and Professional Practice which is a module that runs throughout my course. As a slight technophobe I have forever stuck to working in sketch books out of fear for having to learn the blogging life, but today I have bitten the bullet! So from now I will be blogging all sorts of things from my own practice to exhibition visits to inspiration, and I invite you to join me on my journey. Feel free to look around, comment and revisit soon.

Jake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.