Tuesday 8 November 2016

Two New Still Life Paintings

'It Came With the House' | Acrylic on Canvas

'Hope and Fear' | Acrylic on Canvas


In between writing my dissertation and producing practical work for the module I've been creating some more still life pieces. These two; 'It Came With the House' and 'Hope and Fear' are my most recent paintings and I really enjoyed making them. I really like the minimalist style and shadow in 'It Came With the House'. I think it has a lot of depth and it is something I may incorporate more frequently into my work. I also like the forms and colours in 'Hope and Fear'; I think I've managed to refine my technique and it seems to be working for me. What do you think?

If you are interested in either of these paintings, they are currently for sale at Silson Contemporary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.