Wednesday 14 October 2015

Inside The Studio: Photo Every Hour

So Amy recently decided to take a photo of what she was doing every hour for a day to give an insight into what she does. I didn't realise this style of post was a thing but it is, and it's great! Anyway I decided to do one too as I thought it was a really cool way of showing you what a typical day in the studio is for me. I sometimes think my family and friends from back home think I go to university to paint pretty pictures all day, which would be amazing, but there is more too it than that. This is a short, visual 'day in the life' kind of post and I hope you all find it interesting.

10:00am - Straight into the studio first thing on a morning - This is my studio space at the moment.

11:00am - While waiting for paint to dry I make notes and draw ideas out in my sketchbook.

12:00pm - Finally finished a piece I have been working on this week. I'm super pleased with how it turned out!

1:00pm - Now its time for some photoshop and research on the Mac's. Documenting work seems to be never-ending. 

2:00pm - I also spent some time creating a website using wordpress. Link to my new site is here.

3:00pm - It got to that point in the day where I didn't want to start anything big so I decided to record some of my exhibition visits in my journals.

4:00 - Home time! A view of my wonderful university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.